ONLY DRAMA

RUMORMONGER BLOG OF PALTALK
NO ONE IS SAFE
NOTHING IS SACRED

24/7 DRAMA

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Bush's Theme Song Contest

Well it seems that soon the days of Bush and his croonies are coming to an end. Through out the last eight years I have wondered what would Bush's theme song be?

So over the next few weeks I will be posting theme songs for Bush and on Jan 19, 2009 we will have a poll for you to pick your favorite.

I am asking for submissions from all paltlkians, no matter what party you agree with, no matter your IQ score or no matter your species (yes that means even mw can join in).

The submission that is picked will be awarded some sort of prize to do with paltalk, so tell your friends.

For this contest to be continued we need at least 10 submissions, so get off your asses and get busy.

My nick on paltalk is Mystic Sea Maiden, leave me a pm if you have a submission or suggestion.

Remember to have fun with this, and to get you started here is my submission

Prez Bush and Lady Oil



Prez Bush And Lady Oil - For more of the funniest videos, click here

Always a Facetious Pain



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Funny.